IN AN EMERGENCY:
Call us 24/7 at 763-441-2383 or 800-637-4117 Or call 911.
If you smell gas:
- NO FLAMES OR SPARKS! Immediately put out all smoking materials and other open flames. Do not operate lights, appliances, telephones, or cell phones. Flames or sparks from these sources can trigger an explosion or a fire.
- LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY! Get everyone out of the building or area where you suspect gas is leaking.
- SHUT OFF THE GAS. Turn off the main gas supply valve on your propane tank if it is safe to do so. To close the valve, turn it to the right (clockwise)
- REPORT THE LEAK. From a neighbor’s home or other nearby building away from the gas leak, call Beaudry Oil & Propane right away. If you can’t reach us, call 911 or your local fire department.
- DO NOT RETURN TO THE BUILDING OR AREA until our service department, an emergency responder, or qualified service technician determines that it is safe to do so.
- GET YOUR SYSTEM CHECKED. Before you attempt to use any of your propane appliances, Beaudry Oil & Propane or a qualified service technician must check your entire system to ensure that it is leak-free.
When you call us, you will talk to a live person who knows the local fuel market, not an answering machine or a call center multiple states away. We are a family-owned Minnesota company, and we always have been. We look forward to serving you.